Traveling to OilComm
Conference & Exposition Venue
Houston Marriott Westchase
2900 Briarpark Dr.
Houston, TX 77042
T: (713) 978-7400
A discounted rate of $159.00 per night + tax will be available at the Houston Marriott Westchase. The deadline to book at this rate is Friday, September 25, 2020 or until rooms sell out. You can book online or call the Houston Marriot Westchase Directly at (713) 978-7400 and mention “OilComm 2020” for your discounted rate. Contact Ashlyn Geoffrey at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Rate: $159 Per Night + Taxes
Deadline to Book: Friday, September 25, 2020 or until all rooms are sold out!
**BEWARE OF MISLEADING ADVERTISING OFFERS THAT CLAIM TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE OILCOMM HOTEL BLOCK**
Badge Pick-Up and Registration:
The registration desk will be located on the first floor of the Marriott Westchase in Grand Pavilion Foyer. Please refer to our schedule of events badge for detailed registration hours.
We have been made aware that certain companies are targeting OilComm exhibitors and attendees to secure your rooms at the Houston Marriott Westchase through them. Please note that these groups are in no way affiliated with OilComm and beware of their false claims of having access to hotel rooms in the official OilComm room block. You will receive information directly from OilComm regarding any legitimate housing updates.
Traveling to Houston, TX
OilComm is pleased to announce that we have secured airfare discounts with United and Delta Airlines for OilComm participants. To take advantage of the discount please follow the directions below:
Delta Airlines: Reservations and ticketing are available via www.delta.com. When booking online, select Book a Trip, click on More Search Options and enter the meeting code, NMSMC, in the box provided on the Search Flight page. The Group Ticket Designator, if prompted, is NGKDN. Reservations may also be made by calling Delta Meeting reservations at (800) 328-1111, Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CDT. Additional fees may apply.
United Airlines: Save an additional 3% by booking your own airfare online at www.united.com. Choose your flight times and access your discount by inserting ZFXK882468 in the Offer Code box. Or call your travel professional or United Meetings at (800) 426-1122 for reservations. Refer to Z Code: ZFXK and Agreement Code: 882468. (A $25 service fee will be collected for all tickets issued through United Meetings Reservation Desk).
George Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston (IAH)
2800 North Terminal Rd., Houston, TX
William P. Hobby Airport Houston (HOU)
7800 Airport Blvd., Houston, TX
Houston Taxi Services
Super Shuttle: Receive a 12% discount when you book through OilComm!
NEARBY RESTAURANTS WORTH A VISIT
- Rio Ranch – Charming steakhouse inside the Hilton hotel with ranch-house decor & a man-made creek off the patio.
- El Tiempo Cantina – Lively branch of a family-run cantina chain known for potent margaritas & hearty Tex-Mex dishes.
- Himalaya Restaurant – Pakistani and Indian Cuisine with deep Texas roots featured on Anthony Bourdain’s Parts Unknown.
- Chengdu Taste – Not great atmosphere for entertaining clients, but it’s been referenced as “The best Sichuan restaurant in America” at times.
- Ohn Korean Eatery – Clubby, neon-lit restaurant serving Korean comfort food alongside soju & makgeolli rice wine.
- Crawfish & Noodles – Whenever world-renown David Chang visits Houston, he eats here.
- The Original Marini’s Empanada House – The Original Argentinian-Style Empanada House, featured on Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Torchy’s Tacos – Casual spot, but daaaaarn good tacos!
Looking for more tips on where to hang in Houston while you’re in town for OilComm? Email Mike Conti, OilComm Show Director, and he’ll give you more ideas!
October 14-15, 2020
Houston Marriott Westchase