The OilComm Conference & Exposition is the best place to gain industry insights as we accelerate into the digital revolution. If you’re still looking to justify taking time out of the office to attend, we’ve compiled some tools to make your decision easier and to help you join us on October 14-15 at the Houston Marriott Westchase.
- Our Commitment to Your Safety: View the precautionary measures that the OilComm Conference & Exposition is taking to ensure safety for all attendees.
- Sample Justification Letter: Need to convince your boss to let you attend? Compile a letter to management outlining the benefits of attending OilComm. Click here for a sample letter to use.
- Conference Sessions: Highlight the conference sessions you’re most excited about and bring them to management to reinforce the value your attendance will bring to your company.
- Speaker Line-Up: The OilComm Conference attracts key stakeholders to speak. You will have direct access to these industry experts since information sharing, question-answering sessions, and networking are all vital parts of the OilComm experience
- Networking Opportunities: Interact with people you don’t have access to on a regular basis. We’re bringing together technology professionals, operators, EPCs, rig owners, drilling contractors, and maritime & land transportation professionals who share your same goals under one roof. Contacts you make through networking can be precious once you return to work and can provide insight into future endeavors at work for years to come.
- The Complete OilComm Experience: The OilComm Conference & Exposition is taking place this fall, but we’re starting the conversation now!
- OilComm’s Connected Energy Webcasts // Start gathering information NOW on cutting-edge technology that can reduce costs and improve operations!
- OilComm’s Digital Week // Taking place August 17-20, this digital event with a week’s worth of live broadcasts that start the conversations that we’ll continue at OilComm’s in-person event. OilComm’s Digital Week will give attendees the opportunity to connect with other oil & gas professionals, hear from experts in the field, and receive access to articles, videos, and case studies built to help you quickly navigate your business through current turmoil.
- OilComm’s In-Person Event // Yes, the 20th anniversary of the OilComm Conference & Exposition WILL take place in Houston, TX, at the Marriott Westchase on October 14-15, 2020. Read about our commitment to safety and explore the conference preview, which includes cybersecurity workshops, sessions on the evolution of data-driven oil production, 5G enhanced mobile broadband (emBB) at the remote edge, and way more.
- OilComm’s Digital Party // Taking place on October 28th, the entire OilComm community will come together once again to livestream sessions that include compelling keynotes from speakers that weren’t able to travel to the in-person event, as well as a chance to directly connect with OilComm’s exhibitors and sponsors, this time in a digital environment!
Cost Saving Features:
- Industry Attends for Free: If you’re an oil & gas operator, rig-owners, EPCs, drilling, or maritime/transportation professional, you can attend the entire event for free.
- Group Discounts: If your company is interested in sending a group of 3 to OilComm, you can register for the TexasTrio – where you get 3 discounted All-Access passes for the price of 2!
- Hotel Discount: OilComm has set aside a block of discounted rooms at the Houston Marriott Westchase for all attendees. Book your hotel through in the official hotel block by clicking here.
- Airline Discounts: We’ve also secured discounts on airfare with participating airlines. Visit our Hotel & Travel page to learn more.
Is there anything else that would help justify your attendance?
Reach out to Tracy Le at email@example.com or 832-955-2509!
October 14-15, 2020
Houston Marriott Westchase