The OilComm Conference & Exposition is the best place to gain industry insights as we accelerate into the digital revolution. If you’re still looking to justify taking time out of the office to attend, we’ve compiled some tools to make your decision easier and to help you join us on October 14-15 at the Houston Marriott Westchase.
- Our Commitment to Your Safety: View the precautionary measures that the OilComm Conference & Exposition is taking to ensure safety for all attendees.
- Sample Justification Letter: Need to convince your boss to let you attend? Compile a letter to management outlining the benefits of attending OilComm. Click here for a sample letter to use.
- Conference Sessions: Highlight the conference sessions you’re most excited about and bring them to management to reinforce the value your attendance will bring to your company.
- Speaker Line-Up: The OilComm Conference attracts key stakeholders to speak. You will have direct access to these industry experts since information sharing, question-answering sessions, and networking are all vital parts of the OilComm experience
- Networking Opportunities: Interact with people you don’t have access to on a regular basis. We’re bringing together technology professionals, operators, EPCs, rig owners, drilling contractors, and maritime & land transportation professionals who share your same goals under one roof. Contacts you make through networking can be precious once you return to work and can provide insight into future endeavors at work for years to come.
- On-Demand Digital Resources: The OilComm Conference & Exposition is taking place this fall, but we’re starting the conversation now! In addition to the Digital Technology Webcast Series and the OilComm Spring Swag Bag – filled with offers and resources from our partners… You’ll receive complimentary access CyberSat Digital Week – a virtual event and online platform dedicated to bringing you all things cybersecurity! Start the conversation at CyberSat Digital Week with daily live broadcasts of cybersecurity experts discussing the current threat landscape before heading on-site to OilComm… complimentary to all OilComm attendees!
Cost Saving Features:
- Industry Attends for Free: If you’re an oil & gas operator, rig-owners, EPCs, drilling, or maritime/transportation professional, you can attend the entire event for free.
- Group Discounts: If your company is interested in sending a group of 3 to OilComm, you can register for the TexasTrio – where you get 3 discounted All-Access passes for the price of 2!
- Hotel Discount: OilComm has set aside a block of discounted rooms at the Houston Marriott Westchase for all attendees. Book your hotel through in the official hotel block by clicking here.
- Airline Discounts: We’ve also secured discounts on airfare with participating airlines. Visit our Hotel & Travel page to learn more.
Is there anything else that would help justify your attendance?
Reach out to Tracy Le at email@example.com or 832-955-2509!
October 14-15, 2020
Houston Marriott Westchase