How to Exhibit
The 2020 OilComm Conference & Exposition takes place on October 14-15, 2020, at the Marriott Westchase in Houston, TX. Having a booth at the 2020 event will put your company in front of 1000+ oil & gas professionals who lead teams within digital technology departments and are responsible for cybersecurity, communications, operations, optimization, automation, IT/OT, data, digitalization, edge-computing, cloud services, VR/AR, and machine-to-machine learning. This is your opportunity to connect with your next customer and foster your next lead by letting attendees get hands-on with your product and educating them on your services.
To purchase a booth, simply fill out the Exhibit Space Contract and contact: Michael Conti, Show Director, at +1-713-343-1903 or email@example.com. He’ll provide more details and reserve the booth location that works best for you.
Exhibit Space Rates
|Booth Size:||Booth Rates *Early Bird Rates Until June 26|
What is Included with your Booth?
- Furniture Package that includes two chairs, a skirted 6-foot table, a wastebasket, and an ID sign.
- BONUS: At the Houston Marriott Westchase, the exhibit hall is carpeted so there is no need to purchase carpet for your booth.
- Company Listing in the official Show Guide that is handed out to every attendee and referred to throughout the year.
- Free All-Access Passes for your staff to participate in the entire event, including the conference!
- 8×10 = 4 Free Passes
- 8×20 = 8 Free Passes
- 8×30 = 12 Free Passes
- 20×20 = 16 Free Passes
The OilComm Conference and Exposition Team is committed to making your exhibiting experience successful. Here are the value-added benefits that will help make this show your best of the year:
- Personalized electronic invitations with your company name and booth number to be shared with your customers and guests. This is also available in PDF format to e-mail to your clients and prospects.
- Micro-site within www.OilComm.com including your company description, product categories, links to your company web site and social media pages. You can also upgrade your online presence with a customized Marketing Upgrade package.
- Posting of your press releases on the Exhibitor Press Releases page.
- Your company listing in the Official OilComm 2020 On-Site Program Guide.
- Free online tools that let you build your own personalized web banner ads.
- Exclusive option to secure on-site meeting space at the Marriott Westchase.
Secure your Space Today!
Meet with your audience at OilComm 2020 today:
October 14-15, 2020
Houston Marriott Westchase