Connect with OilComm’s Community of 60,000+
Despite a pricing war and pandemic impacting market dynamics like never before, the upstream community is determined to come out the other side stronger than before. Like the industry we bring together, OilComm has innovated and evolved. Between the in-person event in October, the newly launched Connected Energy Webcast series, and the upcoming OilComm Digital Week (August 17-20, 2020), we’re now delivering more cutting-edge insights and fresh new ways for our community of 60,000+ to come together, and for our buyers and sellers to connect in digital environments.
Bottom line? OilComm has found a better path forward. No matter what obstacles we as an industry face, the OilComm team is all-in on being your most resilient, innovative partner all year round as we plunge forward into the digital revolution.
Whether you want an in-person exhibition booth, a lead-generation initiative, brand exposure, or a speaking slot (at the in-person event, on a webcast, or at the digital event), we’ve got the community, the expertise, and the platform to make it happen.
Read OilComm’s 2020 Plan & Opportunities Available
OilComm Community Overview: Over the past 20 years, the community has grown to more than 60,000+ digital technology professionals. OilComm originated from offshore comms, but OilComm has evolved and our community is now responsible for remote communications, IT, OT, cybersecurity, automation, edge-computing, artificial intelligence, digital twins, cloud-computing, software, and more. Simply said, the Industry 4.0 digital revolution within the energy industry will be led by OilComm’s community. Contact Mike Conti, Show Director, at +1-832-444-9910 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a short-list of 2019 attendees or details on OilComm’s 60,000+
How to Speak: Want your company expert to speak in front of OilComm’s community, whether it be in-person at the OilComm Conference or in a digital environment via the Connected Energy Webcast Series or OilComm’s Digital Week? Contact Mike Conti, Show Director, at +1-832-444-9910 or email@example.com to discuss your options.
How to Sponsor: Let us be your marketing partner! We’ve created comprehensive packages to maximize the branding, exposure and lead-gen opportunities through digital and live engagements. Contact Mike Conti, Show Director, at +1-832-444-9910 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
How to Exhibit: To purchase a booth, simply fill out the Exhibit Space Contract and contact: Michael Conti, Show Director, at +1-832-444-9910 or email@example.com. He’ll provide more details and reserve the booth location that works best for you.
Exhibit Space Rates
|Booth Size:||Booth Rates|
What is Included with your Booth?
- Furniture Package that includes two chairs, a skirted 6-foot table, a wastebasket, and an ID sign.
- BONUS: At the Houston Marriott Westchase, the exhibit hall is carpeted so there is no need to purchase carpet for your booth.
- Company Listing in the official Show Guide that is handed out to every attendee and referred to throughout the year.
- Free All-Access Passes for your staff to participate in the entire event, including the conference!
- 8×10 = 4 Free Passes
- 8×20 = 8 Free Passes
- 8×30 = 12 Free Passes
- 20×20 = 16 Free Passes
The OilComm Conference and Exposition Team is committed to making your spend with us a success where you see a positive ROI. Here are the value-added benefits that will help make this show your best of the year:
- Personalized electronic invitations with your company name and booth number to be shared with your customers and guests. This is also available in PDF format to e-mail to your clients and prospects.
- Micro-site within www.OilComm.com including your company description, product categories, links to your company web site and social media pages. You can also upgrade your online presence with a customized Marketing Upgrade package.
- Posting of your press releases on the Exhibitor Press Releases page.
- Your company listing in the Official OilComm 2020 On-Site Program Guide.
- Free online tools that let you build your own personalized web banner ads.
- Exclusive option to secure on-site meeting space at the Marriott Westchase.
Connect Directly with Oil & Gas Digital Technology Professionals ASAP:
October 14-15, 2020
Houston Marriott Westchase