How to Exhibit at OilComm
For more information on OilComm or to secure booth space, contact Ashley Kerwin, Account Executive, at 301-354-1814.
Click here to view the 2013 Exposition floor plan.
Exhibiting at the OilComm Exposition is a terrific value because it's the only event to link buyers and sellers within the offshore/remote inland communications market.
- Offshore Communications 2011 was marked by a 8% increase in attendance.
- 88% of Offshore Communications 2011 attendees plan to purchase a product they saw on the show floor.
- For more than 56% of attendees, 2011 was the first year they attended Offshore Communications.
- More than 85% of Offshore Communications 2011 attendees have final purchasing authority or can recommend products.
The OilComm Conference and Exposition Team is committed to making your exhibiting experience successful. Here are the value-added promotions that you’ll only receive at OilComm 2012:
- Free Personalized Exhibit Hall Passes that are pre-printed with your company name and booth number (available in print and pdf)
- Free micro site within www.OilComm.com, including company description and product categories
- Free posting of your press releases
- Free company listing in the Official Onsite Program Guide
- Free tool that let's you build your own personalized web banner ads and html newsletter
Want to learn how we attract the buyers you want to see? Read an overview of the integrated marketing strategies implemented by OilComm to achieve the maximum reach and impact needed to deliver the buyers you'll meet.