Welcome to the OilComm Conference and Exposition - the leading forum for communications professionals in the oil and gas community to learn from experts, discuss challenges faced, and explore cutting-edge communications and network solutions for the entire life cycle of the oil platform. We’re revamping the way you experience OilComm, and the way you interact with not only those in attendance, but with the information presented during the conference.
What will you experience at OilComm?
- NEW – Tech Workshops: These workshops will explore how new communications technology operates and integrates into the pre-existing technological infrastructure.
- NEW – Exhibitor Showcase Theater: Located right on the show floor, the Exhibitor Showcase Theater will give you a 30 minute deep dive into the cutting edge products and next generation technology being offered by exhibiting companies.
- NEW – Clay Tournament: Not a golfer? Not a problem! Sign up for the OilComm Clay Tournament, sponsored by ITC Global and RigNet, grab your shotgun, and head down to the American Shooting Center on Wednesday, November 5 to see how good your aim really is. Not a shooter? We still have you covered! Join us for the OilComm Golf Tournament, sponsored by EMC, being held this year at Wildcat Golf Club.
- Outdoor Exhibits: Grab your sunglasses and head outside to see mobile command centers, truck/trailer mounted antennas and more in action.
- Conference Sessions: The business-oriented session track will focus on the necessity and applicability of new communications technology in the oil and gas community.
- Nightly Receptions: From the Winegard Welcome Reception on Wednesday, November 5, to the iDirect Networking Reception on Thursday, November 6, you’ll get your fill of food, drink and contacts you count on down the road.
And so much more! Explore the OilComm web site to get a 360 degree view of what you can expect during the three days you’ll spend in Houston, TX at OilComm! Ready to register? Just a few minutes will secure your seat!
At OilComm, you'll have plenty of opportunities to network! Included with your registration is access to the Winegard Welcome Reception, iDirect Networking Reception, all lunches and every networking break!
If your company has already signed up to exhibit at OilComm, visit the exhibitor resource center to learn about free marketing opportunities that will help you maximize your visibility at the event.
Planning on attending OilComm 2014? Click below for more information on participating as an attendee or exhibitor.